11-01-13

Dolly wet on the floor today.  I asked her why she hadn't used her potty pad.  I saw.  It was all crumpled up in a wad with a wire basket against it.  When I tried to unfold it, I noticed the problem.  She has done a #1 on the pad at some time, but hide it from me.  This is a good sign.  It means she doesn't want to potty in the house unless she has to now.  She prefers the grass like the adult dogs!

Dolly has always been polite - unlike Belles - regarding the gate.  Belles has just pushed through since she was a puppy.  Dolly never has.  She knows to STAY behind the gate unless I let her out!

Belles never learned to ROLLOVER.  It is much harder to teach her now, but we will get there.  Then, we will work on our gate manners!  Something was going on in our lives at that time, and she didn't get much instruction.  It is so much easier to teach them when they are pups!