10-12-13 Dolly

Well, I looked away for a second and Dolly was out the fence again on the driveway.  Then, I had her reenact the escape when I ran the camcorder.  Called her and she came back into the fence - the way she had left the yard.

In the humidity, I started erecting a small plastic fence for her.  Then, I let her out again.  I wasn't finished, but wanted to see what she would do.  She just found another point of escape.  Just as I thought -- very smart girl!

I wasn't able to finish due to thunder and lightening, and she wasn't able to get out to play.

I did start teaching her how to SHAKE today!  I hope by tomorrow she knows the command!

She likes to wonder around my bathroom, but I have caught her in my closet (chip off the old block).  Belles will just push the door with her nose