10-30-13 Dolly

I  believe the Dolly alarm went off at 5AM today.

She loves going out with the BIG DOGS and being a BIG DOG.  She can hold her own against them.  We are approaching the magical 16th week when Dolly will get her BIG DOG shots and be fully immunized!  Yeah!  Finally it is here!

For the last two weeks, the poop in the pen has decreased.  She is growing up and doesn't like to see poop in her living space!  Dolly still lives in her pen which is moved to various rooms.  After the weekend, I have moved her back into the master bedroom.  Maybe that was a mistake due to the early Dolly alarm.  Of course, I don't think I can win because Steve gets up early anyway, and she will want breakfast by 5:30AM.

At this time, she loves sinking her teeth into anything soft.  She is trying to destroy the pillows I have made for the dogs.  No way!  She has started to play with the soft toys more at this point, but still loves to destroy a plastic water bottle!

I have sent Belles into the bathroom to wear her down - if it can be done!  Belles just loves torturing Dolly and Dolly loves torturing Belles.  Actually, it helps wear down Belles.  Belles has so much new energy after giving birth - very strange.

It is raining today and those are the worst days when they "pups" cannot get out to play.  Of course, it is a nice down to love, snuggle, and train!

I look at Dolly, and I think in by December she will be 6 months old.  This means she would have reached her mature size.  It is interesting to see her and Belles together at this stage.

She has decided to try out an antler bone.  I like to get these larger than the dog - like rest of the bones I purchase.  I think this helps prevent swallowing accidents.

Went to the gym.  When we came back, Dolly had redecorated her pen!