10-22-13

Well, you never know what is going to happen.  Just saw Tazz and CoCo in the garden.  I knew something was happening due to their body language!

Then, I saw CoCo emerge with something in her mouth.  I thought it was a snake.  She took it into the yard and just sat by it - protecting it.

I knew I would need the shovel, so out I go to the garage.  When I reached CoCo, I was surprised.  It was a huge frog!  She tried to take it away, but I grunted at her and put the shovel down to block her.

FYI - I try and take a picture of all their kills!  I'm sure you don't want to see it.  But you don't want them to eat their kill because they can get sick from eating it.

Dolly is so good!  I call her, and she comes to the door.  She surprised me today.  She walked right into the utility room and looked up to the place where I keep her treats!  When you call the dogs, call them in a happy voice.  First, you will want to meet them at the door with a treat.  Then, they will know where you keep the treats and go right to them!

Before this, Belles was tackling Dolly.  I opened the door and asked Dolly if she wanted to come into the house.  She just looked at me and went back to wrestling!

Last week, I noticed Dolly looking at my shoes on the porch.  She has tried to put them in her mouth.  I just grunt at her, and she backs off.  I have decided to start putting my shoes up because I think it is a great temptation for her, and I don't want her to start chewing socks or shoes.

Video:  I'm going to post the video of Dolly helping me dust the house.