08-11-13

Started giving them more food with a small amount of water today.  Everyone had a very good appetite even though we were up at 2AM eating!  I was only able to give them Belles at 1AM which wasn't enough.  When Steve woke up because of the puppies complaining, I was finally able to grind up more dog food for them.

They are actually a good group with their food and don't create much mess (taking that back tonight).  Usually only Maggie is stepping in the food.

#1 decided to start playing with the paper already today - probably because of her teeth trying to come in.

#2 (Little Joe) was the first to seek me out and have me pick him up today.  I walked around the house with him awhile.  When I returned, everyone else asked to be picked up and loved!

#3 - They are starting to understand COME in their pen!   Maggie came to me first!