08-27-13 Video

Cleaning up after the kids didn't end until 1PM.  I moved them out to the kitchen from the utility room and set them up in three (3) pens.  Then, I realized it wouldn't work because they follow me everywhere.  While in the pens, they would end up in their poop every time I went to the outside door.  Therefore, I had to start over again.

Then, I was going to collect poop from everyone to take to the Vet for a test.  Can you believe it?  They have pooped non-stop since their 3rd week of life.  This afternoon after lunch, I could only collect two (2) poops out of five (5).  Three let me down.  I got dressed to go to the vet and had the dogs put up in the master bathroom.  And we all waited.  Nothing more happened.  Guess we will try again tomorrow.

I thought I might get some results if I could get them out to exercise.  Well, we ran around and around the island.  Nothing.  Nothing at all.  They just went back to sleep when I put them back into their pen.
They are still sleeping at 5:35PM.

Time to go make dinner!

Maggie has a new way of letting me know the puppies are out of water.  She just climbs into the dish and goes to sleep!

Have to watch your hands now when you go down to pick up a puppy.  Maggie has the jaws and will latch onto you!

When running around the island, they were trying to get my toes and ankles!  The teeth are in!