08-13-13

I felt like the human sacrifice today as I went into their pen this morning.  The 5 are very good imitators of Paranhas!  This morning I went into their pen to weigh them, and they were trying to eat me with all the new teeth they are acquiring.  They thought I was their human bone to chew.  It seems they are about ready to have their toe nails cut again.  Between teeth and toe nails, you will make a quick job of weighing them!

Then, we moved onto eating which they destroyed their pen.  I'm moving them into the large crate now!  They ended up having two meals this morning.  I'm trying to get them to start eating more dry puppy food.  The dry food will bring in their teeth quicker!  At least, I can take the bottom of the crate  outside and spray it down.  Videos will be coming!

By putting them in the crate while eating, it will make them comfortable being in the crate.  They will associate eating with a good feeling and not fear being in the crate!

Orange - She is very quiet and cuddly.  She loves to be picked up and loved.
Blue - Took him to the sofa and loved away from others first time.  He had a hard time going to sleep.  It seems he needed some comforting milk from Mom to put him to sleep.  He is like Miss Green and begs to be picked up.  He wants his love!
Aqua - Went to sleep without any trouble.  She didn't need Mom to go to sleep.  She is probably second to the yellow in being alpha.
Yellow - She didn't need Mom to go to sleep.  Very independent.  She is alpha in a good way.  She is always trying to get everyone to play.  She went to the sofa to love this evening!
Green - They began to beg to be picked up when I go into the room, but she is very insistent and will climb up on the fence to let me know I need to pick her up.  She went to the sofa to love this evening.  She was a bit quirky, so we will have to work on her being more patient.

When they go to the sofa, I have a chew stick in my other hand.  The idea is to never let them chew on you, but on another object.