08-30-13

6:57 - 7:27AM - Puppy pen cleaned up in 30 minutes today!  New method!

9:15AM - They needed spray baths again!

10:30AM - Having a love session in front of the BIG TV to get them use to it.

Little Joe - He loves to cuddle and chews on his treat while watching TV.  He did look up and pay attention to it for awhile, then went back to chewing.  He loves attention and to be loved.  One of our celebrities!

Hello Dolly - She squirms at this point.  So, I'm holding her close.  She has done this since the first days, and it can be broken.  She likes to investigate!  She wants to know what is going on in her surroundings.  She doesn't pay any attention to TV.  She doesn't really want anything to do with her chew stick, but loves to pay attention to my face and loves me talking to her.  When I hold her around her pen, she is climbing up to my face.  She gave me a wet kiss in my ear the other day!  She is very funny!  I started calling her Hello Dolly because she was always coming up to the pen and begging me to pick her up!  She wants to be with me whenever I'm around!  Our second celebrity!  She is going to be a very lively and fun puppy!

Little Joe and Hello Dolly could be twins.  Their head shape and body size are very similar.  It is hard for me to tell them apart looking down on them in the pen.  Dolly should stay pretty dark.  Joe has some lighter colors mixed into his dark look.

Zoey - She liked to stay on my chest, then my lap chewing her stick. When she got tired, I put her in my lap to chew.  Then, she wanted back up on my chest near my face for kisses!  She doesn't try and chew on my hands.  She was liking my wrist some.  She is very lovable!

Maggie - When I found her, she was sleeping in her food bowl and didn't really fit!  So, she was actually in 1-1/2 food bowls!  She likes to chew on her stick, but only holds her interest for a short time.  She does like to try and chew my hands, wrist, and went for my nose!  She seems to have a short attention span.  She started on my chest and walked herself down to my lap.  She has to be watched because she came very close to the edge and could have fallen off the sofa.

Zoey and Maggie could have been twins.  Each puppy came from their own sacks.  They have the same face shape and body shape (larger puppies).  They have similar temperaments only.  Maggie seems to have a bit of a temper when she doesn't get attention immediately which can be broken.

Sweetpea -  She is last again due to her calm personality.  Her eyes beg me to pick her up each time I go back to the pen.  When I have puppies making too much noise when they apart from the others, I put her with them.  She would make a great second Cairn or for someone who wants more of a cat.  She acts very delicate.  She is very loving and didn't try and wonder with me.  Just wanted to cuddle.  She finally went to sleep on my shoulder after I laid down on the sofa.  She seems to ignore the TV, but craves a companion.  She doesn't have any separate anxiety from the pack or a person.

6:50PM Caught Sweetpea sitting in the dry water bowl!  What is up with these puppies?  Actually, it runs in the genes!  Thank goodness there are two water bowls!

________________________________________________________________________________
Mom says, we are the best litter of puppies she has had in the mornings.  Dad gets up at 5AM, and we don't make a peep!  We started getting a little restless about 6:57AM because Mom put us to bed so early last night (9:30PM), so she could get some sleep!

________________________________________________________________________________