08-26-13 Busy Day

9:42AM  The puppies have been relaxing for the last hour.  They were crying for me to come back and pay attention to them, so I distracted them.  I don't want to reinforce the crying.  So, I gave them turkey broth popsicles to distract them!  They are all happy and content now.

We have a big day today!  I have errands to run.  Have to get back and get them fed.  Then, the puppies go to the vet for their first shots today!  Belles has to go for a Parvo also!  Tooooo many to handle!!

11:06  Little Joe was the last to open his eyes, but the first to put his ears up!  The rest of the ears are on there way up!!  Some Cairns have a had time putting up their ears, but I have never had a problem with my puppies.  As far as I'm concerned, they go up too quick!

4:00PM - Left for the Vet
4:15PM - Vet Appointment to have our Worming and 1st Puppy Shots
5:09PM - They are in their pen.

They were the best little puppies.  No one cried when given the shot (this was a first)!  Now, they are complaining in their pen!

The puppies played last night like they never had any shots!