08-15-13

I have a video of them expressing how hungry they were this morning.  This was the first time they "sang for their breakfast"!

Well, I have to say they all get an A+ in generating poop!  They also get an A+ in putting in on the other side of the fence from their play area!  They have really been good since they started on week 3.  The first order of business today was to get the food ready and put them in their crate to eat while I cleaned up the poop!!

Unfortunately, Maggie had pooped stuck to her rear end today.  When you get your puppy, check from time to time.  This is the reason you keep the hair around the rear end cleaned up.  If this happens, the only thing to do it to take a paper towel and wet it.  Apply water to the poop to release.  If this doesn't work, use rounded end scissors to cut the poop - be very careful!

They ate almost all their dry kibble today!  They are still eating ground up kibble, but we are on the way to eating all kibble soon!  The dry kibble helps them bring in their first set of teeth by rubbing against their gums.

After cleaning their space up, I weighed them one by one bringing them from the crate to the pen.  I have a way of blocking them off between sides.  I wanted to make sure the Piranhas didn't get me!