09-11-13 - Zoey Video with Basketball; The Washer

6:35AM - We were up and cleaning up a mess.  The kids are going full blast today!

6:43AM - Maggie had been getting on her throne again.  She discovered it about 2 days ago.  She was the only one who could climb up on this plastic box.  Today, Sweetpea just climbed up on the throne!  She was so proud of herself!  She jumped off without fear, then tried to get back up.  Of course, my battery was down on my video camera at the moment she discovered she could do it!

Our schedule was off yesterday.  My neighbor is moving, and spent most of the day with her.  They ate late last night, so their was a ton of poop this morning.

They are running on high energy this morning since they only had playtime in the morning and evening and none during the day.  Plus, it seems everyone got along.  They were very calm when I got back last night - very usual!

7:41AM - Hello Dolly has had a big morning.  She climbed onto Maggie's throne also!  Then, she started turning her cute little head!  She will make great pictures!  My little sleepy heads (Tazz and CoCo) are finally getting up.  Belles and Chase have already eaten and out exploring the world!





The puppies are turning their boxes on their sides which is probably safer.  Maggie was on her throne, then looked at the box.  I could just read her mind.  "I'm going to jump from my throne into that box!"  Yikes.  I turned the box on its side then!


Little Joe and Hello Dolly was in a box today!  I just cannot get all these cute moments!  I need a video cam of them!

All of a sudden, they all stopped.  They have heard the washer and dryer forever.  All of a sudden, all of them turn their backs on me to face the washer.  It was draining!

I'll have to post the video - too funny.

Zoey was on the bottom shelf in the utility room.  She jumps off and Maggie jumps off and lands of her!


9:24PM  Belles wrestling with her mom (CoCo) on my bed and all over my bedroom!  Something has gotten into Belles since having those puppies!  She never played with CoCo like she does now!