09-16-13

Today, the 2 went outside more.  They were already experts from going outside the last several days climbing the steps.  Now, they know the path and yard playing by themselves or with the other dogs.

I worked outside all day to get my dying plants back into the ground and fix the flower beds, so the dogs wouldn't dig them up all day.  I also dug three trenches for new sprinklers.  I hope this helps Steve, and he can get them put in this weekend.  Then, I covered the trenches and flower beds with my fencing mesh to protect my work from my kids!

I won't be able to defeat the mole, but maybe I can prevent all this sand from coming into my house!

About 4pm, I had to get a quick shower and go to town to run errands!  We needed food in the house or it would be a problem to get dinner!