09-12-13

5:30AM - Up and going!


7:00AM - Finally had to put Maggie and Zoey back in the pen (after the cabinet problem).  The other 3 didn't want to stay in the utility room. by themselves.  Belles came in and played with Dolly and Sweetpea.  She really loves playing with Dolly.  The others will get chances to play by themselves before they leave with Belles.

Little Joe - Going to have to watch him with doors.  He has loved going behind the utility room door for a couple of weeks.  I place a small plastic container by between the door and my hanging rods.  This seems to have kept him from going back there.  He may get that honestly.  Belles loves opening my closet door and checking it out.  CoCo will open the partial closed study door and walk right into it.

Zoey - Going to have to watch her with the cabinets.  CoCo loved climbing in my open cabinets and so does Zoey!  Zoey is taking it to the Flopsie stage.  She was trying to chew on my refurnished cabinets!  Then, Zoey went to the sink and tried to get the baseboards to play with her!  Then, Maggie joined her!

While I"m sitting here writing this, CoCo is beside me and Tazz at my feet on my bed.  CoCo chewed
up Tazz's brand new football.  Tazz loves a football and use to play football with my sister's Schnauzer.    Tazz would run with the football in her mouth and Lucas would chase her!  And they would tackle!  It was too funny!  It is really hard to find soft footballs anymore.  I found some really cheap ones for about a dollar and purchased several for Tazz.

The kids have been their pens chewing on plastic bottles.  Suddenly, there is silence.  I left Belles in there to eat breakfast and puppy sit.  Need to go check on them.  Too quiet!

7:30AM - Working on the puppy manual, so I can make copies tomorrow for you of the First Edition!

2:30PM - Debra met me at the vet's office.  The puppies were great!  No one cried again!  This is the first litter no one has cried at all - both times!

We worked on our SITS and DOWNS tonight.  Everyone is so smart!  I only had problems with Dolly - she just wouldn't down.  I try to start this early because DOWN is the hardest command for them since it requires them to be submissive.